Sunday, November 2, 2008

Surprise ebay sell.




Around a month ago I purchased some beautiful fabric from a daughter of a quilter who had recently died. I got such a great deal that I bought over 400 yards of beautiful fabric.... To fit all this fabric in my quilt room I needed to sell some of my old stuff. So for the last month I've been selling fabric and misc. stuff on ebay and making a nice little profit.

The other day I found an old feed sack that I must have purchased at an estate sale. The tag was still on for one dollar. I put it on ebay with a starting price of 7.90. There is 8 more hours to the auction and there is a bidding frenzy. It is already up to 50.00.... Geez who knew it was worth anything.

In frenzy bidding the feed sack sold for 52.00. It will be just my luck, I'll see this feed sack on Antique Road Show going for over 600.00 dollars just because it has to do with World War I.

No comments: