Sunday, November 2, 2008

Running with Kristin

Kristin came home for a visit this weekend. Friday morning was so nice out that we decided to go on our first mother-daughter run. Kristin is such a good runner having ran in a number of marathons including the prestiges Boston marathon. She has also done 5 or 6 Ironman events. This year I started running seriously. TO date I have ran 482 miles since March. I'm still a slow runner but I'm seeing improvement. I was afraid when Krisitn and I went out that I would not be able to keep up with her but she did such an easy pace that I did pretty good. My goal is to hopefully be able to run the entire time with Kristin, Kelly and Tim.

The dailymile.com challenge this week was to count pumpkins along your running route. If you carried a pumpkin around with you on your run, you got extra points. So here are pictures of Kristin and I carrying the pumpkin on our run. We counted 87 pumpkins.......we saw more but kept on forgetting to count because we were distracted by our conversations! Thanks Tim, for taking some great pictures of us.

No comments: