Sunday, November 2, 2008

November 1st, free day at the Zoo.


On Saturday, Tim, Kristin and I left the house early to take advantage of free admission to the Milwaukee Zoo. I think that the zoo offers two free days a year so that families who probably can't afford to go to the zoo have an opportunity to see it. Admission prices are 11.95 per adult and 8.95 per child with parking 10.00. That's a lot of money for a family with a couple of children. There were a number of people like us who took advantage of the nice day to get some exercise. I even saw my sister-in-law, Debbie, with her friend walking around the park.

We dressed in our running clothes so that we could run around the park but instead we walked and enjoyed all the new exhibits.

After seeing all the animals I drove the car while Tim and Kristin ran the 4 miles home. It was a great morning to visit the zoo. Here are a couple of pictures that we took.



















1 comment: