Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween quilts

The last four years I've spent October in Nevada. Not being able to take any of my Halloween decorations with me it was a nice to hear that this year we would be staying home. I've had so many quilt projects sitting on the table just waiting to be finished. Here are three Halloween projects that I've been working on. I've included the measurements to you can visualize how big they are.



27x40 inches.























19x16 inches. I still need to put the binding on this one.








69x55 inches This is a fun very colorful quilt. I need to go out and buy some black fabric for the backing and then machine quilt it.

6 comments:

Missy said...

Those are great! Do you hand stich them all? Does it take you a long time? They're very neat!

Jackie said...

These are all machine done. If I hand quilted them, it would take too long. I just went out and bought the black fabric for the backing of the big quilt and hope to work on that tonight. Thanks for your nice comments about them.

kels said...

wowza!!! you are really talented jackie!

unfortunately all i remember about your quilting is that we dressed up in your scraps.

nice work!!

Jackie said...

Kelsey, I had to laugh at your comment. The other day I was going through some of Kristin's old pictures and saw a picture of you and Kristin dressed like two old ladies wearing my fabric scraps! I'll have to scan it and send it to you.

kristinleigh said...

he he :) I remember those days!

leslie said...

You're a runner AND a quilter?!?! That's a huge range of talents. Beautiful work, Jackie!