Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Vegetarian diet update

Tim and I have been on a vegetarian diet for around 4 months. Last week I went to the doctor for my yearly physical. At that time blood work was drawn. The results were great. My increase in exercising and vegetarian life style brought my LDL down 20 points and increased my HDL to 78. According to my doctor I have broken the link of heart disease that runs in my family by my new lifestyle. He said I will probably die from bad luck....now that heart disease has almost been eliminated. This is the proof that I needed that a vegetarian lifestyle is the only way to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that it is all working out. I am such a believer that being a vegetarian is good in so many ways. I will keep emailing Krit receipes.